CL&E is involved in a number of collaborations across campus that aim to enrich and improve McGill student life and the McGill student experience. Current or past examples include:
- Orientation & Frosh trainings for Coordinators, Leaders, & O-Staff
- LifeAYD: After Your Degree, program for graduating students
- Alternative Spring Break, an initiative taking place during McGill’s Reading Week that engages students with five days of volunteering, learning, and interacting with the local, Montreal community.
- Community Ambassador program to support and strengthen the relationships between students and fellow residents in the Milton-Parc neighborhood. The Community Ambassadors, themselves, provided assistance, information, resources, and opportunities to create a better and more cooperative living environment.
- SEM Conference on the McGill Experience (2014)