Congratulations to all McGill School of Information Studies Masters of Library and Information Studies (MLIS) students and faculty who presented at the 2012 EGSS Conference.
- Jacob Siefring, Ian Roberton, Mark Stewart & Dana Tessier (MLIS I). Incidental information acquisition in the context of emergent awareness.
- Qorvette Eileen Wafford (MLIS I). Access granted: The evolving role of archives and its implication for education.
- Jesse David Dinneen (MLIS I). Should LIS abandon the ‘definition of information’ problem?
- David Tkach (MLIS I). The situatedness of the seeker: Toward a Heideggerian model of information seeking.
- Rebecca Burbank, Emily McHugh, & Amanda Oliver (MLIS II). Service learning in action.
- Nina Thurlow (MLIS II) & Dr. Carolyn Hank. There are birds in the library: Examining adoption and use of Twitter by Canadian academic libraries.
- Sarah Macintyre & Ciara O'Shea (MLIS II). The learning commons in your school library: Why you should create a user-centered learning space.