myFuture/ ourCareerLink, a new job search and career tool suite, is now available online to Faculty of Law students and recent alumni through the Career Development Office.
This system will provide users with a more efficient way to search for:
- Articling positions and recruitment information
- Full-time, part-time and summer jobs during one’s studies and after graduation
myFuture/ ourCareerLink users can:
- View and apply on-line to jobs and articling positions
- Upload documents such as cover letters, resumes, transcripts, etc.
- View employer profiles
- Register for events and workshops
- View announcements and alerts
McGill Law alumni have access to myFuture/ ourCareerLink for up to three years after graduation. Older alums can still have access to it by paying a small fee each term.
See the CDO bulletin boards at the Faculty of Law (NCDH 4th floor & OCDH basement) for details on how to access myFuture/ ourCareerLink, or contact the Career Development Office.