If you are graduating and are interested in working for the Federal Government, do not miss out on the following:
- The Post-Secondary Recruitment (PSR) campaign runs from September 9 to October 9, 2009. PSR is a great way to tap into thousands of opportunities across Canada in dozens of disciplines. Check out our Reminders and Tips for Applying.
- The Public Service of Canada Job Fair takes place on October 6, 2009 at the Palais des congrès in Montreal. Over 30 departments and agencies will be recruiting candidates to fill hundreds of positions.
- Attend the workshop, Increase Your Chances of Getting a Job in the Federal Public Service, hosted by the Public Service Commission as part of the Public Service of Canada Job Fair on October 6, 2009.
You may also want to check out the following programs for students and graduates:
- Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
- Cooperative Education and Internship Program (COOP)
- Research Affiliate Program (RAP)
- Recruitment of Policy Leaders
Before you start your job search with the Federal Government, read A few tips to help you find a job in the Public Service of Canada.