& ADVOCACY WORKSHOPS
September 26-27, 2009 - InterContinental Hotel, Montréal, Québec
Beyond Balance: Achieving Professional and Personal Harmony
Are you struggling to find balance between a building a career
and having a life? If you are, you're not alone. Please
join us in Montréal, September 26 -27, 2009 to discover some useful
strategies and meet other physicians interested in this challenging
and exciting journey.
- Dr. Alex Ferenczy ~ HPV Vaccines
- Dr. Bo Miedema ~ Doc abuse: what’s the story?
- Janice Stein (PhD) ~ Conflict and Negotiation skills: A Gender Perspective
- Dr. Yolande Leduc ~The Feminization of Medicine
- Palliative care – what is there to support you as a physician or caregiver
- May Cohen Award winner, Dr. Charmaine Roye and Honorary Member, Dr. Jane Philpott
- And more topics on workplace flexibility and balancing a life and a career– see website for complete details
- Plus, Saturday Soirée, exclusive event at the Pointe-à-Callière –not to be missed!
Learn more & register online at http://www.fmwc.ca/index.php?page=425