Child Family Health International www.cfhi.org
WINTER/SPRING GLOBAL HEALTH PROGRAM SCHOLARSHIPS: DEADLINE NOVEMBER 15th
CFHI PROGRAM OPENINGS: CFHI places students on 1-4 month internship-style programs alongside local healthcare professionals in underserved communities. Participants rotate through clinics and hospitals, attend medical lectures, and become immersed in the healthcare system of the community. CFHI programs showcase local experts and support underserved communities abroad.
CFHI is currently accepting rolling applications for its global health programs through 2014, and still has a few last minute spots left for November and December 2013! Last minute applicants should contact CFHI to get started on expediting their application.
GLOBAL HEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FUNDING:
- $1,000 CFHI program scholarships
- All interested in CFHI global health experiences may apply
- Currently accepting scholarship applications towards any winter/spring CFHI Global Health Education Program (running January through April 2014)
- Deadline for winter/spring scholarships: November 15th
- For details see CFHI's Scholarship Page
LEARN MORE: PROGRAM INFO WEBINAR OCTOBER 24th- To learn more about CFHI's 20+ programs, scholarships and more, attend a live webinar on select dates -upcoming October 24th- and hear from alumni and staff. Also visit the CFHI website or contact us.