CaPS on-line subscription is available to all McGill students by clicking on the Documents tab followed by the Career Resources tab and selecting CaPS/subscription as type in your myFuture account.
Subscriptions include the following:
Artsboard is the bi-monthly publication detailing job opportunities in the arts. Please note that the publication is updated approximately every two weeks.
Canada Employment Weekly
Canada Employment Weekly is the weekly digest of job opportunities from across Canada. The publication is updated approximately every Wednesday.
Career Cruising offers a suite of online career guidance and planning tools designed for people of all ages. Using our tools, you can find the right career, explore education and training options, build your own portfolio, manage your school’s course selection process, or set up a career development network in your community.
Current Jobs in Liberal Arts: National Employment
Bulletin for the Liberal Arts Professions (US)
A biweekly publication that lists job openings across the United States and Canada that require a college degree and 0-2 years of experience, or experience that you could easily obtain through your college job or internship.
Going Global career and employment resources include world-wide job openings, internship listings, industry profiles and country-specific career information. More than 30,000 pages of constantly-updated content is included on topics such as: work permit/visa regulations, resume writing guidelines and examples, employment trends, salary ranges, networking groups, cultural/interviewing advice, corporate profiles and worldwide job listings... plus much more!
International Career Employment Weekly
International Career Employment Weekly is the weekly comprehensive source of information on international career positions. Please note that the publication is updated approximately every Wednesday.
NACE Salary Survey
This publication from the National Association of Colleges and Employers contains data for nearly 80 disciplines at the bachelor's degree level, more than 40 fields at the master's level, and more than 20 at the doctoral level. Includes salary figures by field of study, job function, employer type, and degree level; average offers; and salary ranges.
The Big Guide Online
The BIG Guide Online is a comprehensive interactive web site that helps students and young professionals build global career skills.
- Access the world's best international career guide!
- 41 Chapters of Expert Advice, 50 Quick Guides, 2,200 Profiles of International Employers, 800 Annotated Resources in 63 Bibliographies
- Private Notes, Yellow Highlighting, Bookmarks, Searches, Easy Navigation, Guest Contributors, Reader Contributions, Reader Comments
- Quick Guides, Tips of the Week, Newsletters, Podcasts, Quick Tip Videos, International IQ Quizzes with Score Card, International Skills Inventory, International Career Strategy Tracking, Action Plans and Schematics
The Bridge - Worldwide Music
Music-related postings, including performance, teaching and arts administration opportunities, grants and competitions.
The Chronicle of Higher Education
The Chronicle of Higher Education publishes two publications on a weekly basis. Please make your selection below:
- The Chronicle of Higher Education - web edition
- The Chronicle of Higher Education - digital edition
- The Chronicle Review - digital edition
- Almanac 2009-2010
- Architecture Issue
- Spring/Summer 2009 Events
- Special Report: Diversity in Academe
- Special Report: Community Colleges
- Annual Report on Executive Compensation
- Special Report: The Academic Workplace
Canada's #1 source for university careers!
The International Educator
The International Educator produces two monthly publications, one contains articles and the other job postings.
Vault is the world's leading source of career information. It will make your efforts at researching employers, industries, and career subjects infinitely easier and more efficient. This new online resource contains:
- Vault Career Guides and Employer Profiles in PDF
- 4,000+ Company Profiles
- 3,000+ Vault Career Advice Articles
- Industry and Occupational Profiles
- Access to the Vault Message Boards for insider information
- Much more!