Acquisitions Update - September
Check out our new career books and resources to help you to plan and get your dream career.
Brown Student Services Building (room 2200)
Online Magazines and Serials
Some of the regular updates that can be accessed via myFuture (View Career Resources) are:
- Canada Employment Weekly, weekly digest of job opportunities from across Canada.
- Current Jobs in Liberal Arts, an entry-level careers employment bulletin published twice per month.
- International Career Employment Weekly, weekly comprehensive source of information on international career positions.
- The International Educator - Job Postings, two-monthly publication.
Labour Market Information, Online Employer Directories and International Opportunities
- Labour Market Information, CAPSScoop (September Issue)
- Going Global (require VPN), worldwide job and internship listings, employer profiles, and country-specific career information.
- Big Guide (require VPN), a comprehensive interactive web site that helps students and young professionals build global career skills.
Cover Letters and Résumés
- Only Resume and Cover Letter Book You'll Ever Need, (The) [Book + CD-ROM]
- Adams Cover Letter Almanac (2nd Ed.)
- Adams Resume Almanac (2nd Ed.)
Study Skills and University Success
- Surviving Your Stupid, Stupid Decision to Go to Grad School
- Smart Way to Your Ph.d.: 200 Secrets from 100 Graduates, (The)
- Naturally Obsessed: The Making of a Scientist [DVD]
Guides for Job Search and Choosing Careers
- You majored in what?
- Job-Hunter's Survival Guide, (The)
- Wishcraft: How to Get What You Really Want (30th Anniversary ed.)
- What Color Is Your Parachute? Workbook, revised: A Practical Manual for Job Hunters and Career Changers 2010
General and Miscellaneous Career Descriptions
- Career Counselor's Handbook, (The) (2nd Ed.)
- One-Week Job Project: One Man, One Year, 52 Jobs, (The)
- Fundraising For Dummies (3rd Ed.)
- How to Write Successful Fundraising Letters (2nd Ed.) [Book + CD-ROM]
Search our book catalogue and website directory for more career resources, covering graduate school, networking, occupational descriptions, employer directories, self-improvement, and everything in between.