Acquisitions Update - October
Check out our new career books and resources to help you to plan and get your dream career.
Brown Student Services Building (room 2200)
New Magazines and Serials
- Career Insider - Accounting (2010-2011)
- Career Options (Fall/Winter 2010)
- Corporate Knights: A magazine for clean capitalism.
- Jobpostings (Fall 2010): Regular Edition, Grad School Planning Guide Edition, Disability Edition.
- Fuel inc. - Careers Uncensored: Written for people looking for media jobs in Canada.
- Qui fait quoi: Répertoire québécois des entreprises culturelles.
- University Affairs: A magazine for and about Canada’s university community.
- Verge: Opportunities to study, work and volunteer abroad.
Online Magazines and Serials
Accessible via myFuture (View Career Resources):
- Canada Employment Weekly: Weekly job opportunities from across Canada.
- Current Jobs in Liberal Arts: An entry-level careers employment bulletin published twice per month.
- International Career Employment Weekly: Weekly comprehensive source of information on international career positions.
- The International Educator: Job Postings, two-monthly publication.
Labour Market Information / Online Employer Directories and International Opportunities
- Perspectives on Labour and Income - Autumn 2010
- Labour Market Information: CAPSScoop (October Issue)
- Going Global (require VPN): Worldwide job and internship listings, employer profiles, and country-specific career information.
- Big Guide (require VPN): A comprehensive interactive web site that helps students and young professionals build global career skills.
- Great Jobs for Business Majors
- Great Jobs for Criminal Justice Majors
- Great Jobs for Environmental Studies Majors
- Great Jobs for History Majors
- Occupational Outlook Handbook 2010-2011
- Contact Toronto 10/11: Directory of Executive Decision Makers in the Toronto Region
- Agroalimentaire au Québec 2010-2012
- Économie et affaires au Québec 2010-2011
- Loisir et sport au Québec 2009-2011
- Services et expertise-conseil au Québec 2010-2011
- Transport et transporteurs au Québec 2009-1010
- Private Secondary Schools
- WetFeet Insider Guide: 25 Top Financial Services Firms
Job Search and Interviews
- Career Focus Canada: A Personal Job Search Guide
- WetFeet Insider Guide: Ace Your Case: Consulting Interviews
- WetFeet Insider Guide: Ace Your Case II: Mastering the Case Interview
- WetFeet Insider Guide: Ace Your Case III: Market-Sizing Questions
- WetFeet Insider Guide: Ace Your Case IV: Business Strategy Questions
- WetFeet Insider Guide: Ace Your Case V: Business Operations Questions
- WetFeet Insider Guide: Beat the Street: Investment Banking Interviews
- WetFeet Insider Guide: Beat the Street II: I-Banking Interview Practice Guide
- WetFeet Insider Guide: Careers in Accounting
- WetFeet Insider Guide: Careers in Marketing
- WetFeet Insider Guide: Industries and Careers for Engineers
- WetFeet Insider Guide: Industries and Careers for MBAs
- WetFeet Insider Guide: Killer Consulting Resumes!
- WetFeet Insider Guide: Killer Investment Banking Resumes!
Search our book catalogue and website directory for more career resources, covering graduate school, networking, occupational descriptions, employer directories, self-improvement, and everything in between.