Each summer, the Paul-André Crépeau Centre for Private and Comparative Law organizes a series of seminars to promote the legal research of students from McGill and elsewhere. Attendance is open to all.
Progression of the series:
- Up to 8 candidates will be selected and seminars will run from May to July 2016.
- The selected candidates will present for 30 minutes, followed by a question period
- Presentations will be in either French or English, depending on the choice of the student
Eligibility and process:
- All students from a Quebec faculty of law are eligible, regardless of the year of study
- Applicants should send an abstract (150 words max) of their research before April 15, 2016 to anne-sophie [dot] hulin [at] mcgill [dot] ca
For more information about the 2016 series, please email anne-sophie [dot] hulin [at] mcgill [dot] ca.
For more information about summer seminars, consult the Crépeau Centre Summer Series page.