On behalf of the Australasian Interprofessional Practice and
Education Network (AIPPEN) and InterEd, we invite you to attend and
submit abstracts for the:
All Together Better Health 5
Interprofessional Education, Practice and Research Conference
6 - 9 April 2010
Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific, Australia
This international conference, to be held for the first time in the southern hemisphere, is particularly relevant to health and social care professionals, practitioners, patients, consumers, administrators, policy makers and students.
Conference abstracts should address the following themes:
- Innovations in interprofessional education, learning & practice
- Issues of power and politics
- From individuals and teams
- Building sustainability
- Collaboration and partnerships
- Interprofessional models - What works? What doesn’t?
Methods of presentation:
- Keynote address (30 minutes)
- Oral presentation (15 minutes)
- Round table forum (10 minutes)
- Interactive workshop (< 2 hours)
- Electronic poste
Abstracts are due by 6th November 2009.
For more information and abstract submission details please visit: http://www.atbh5.com.au