McConnell Engineering Building

The construction of the McConnell Engineering Building in 1959 doubled the space available to the Faculty of Engineering, which had greatly expanded in the years following World War II. The building, named after John W. McConnell, provides a connection to the other Engineering buildings, creating a complete, joined circuit for the Faculty and its schools.
3480 rue University
Montreal, QC H3A 0E9
Building Code: