Faculty Club

In 1935 McGill's Faculty Club moved to its present location in the Baumgarten House, former home of Sir Arthur Currie. The facilities include an impressive ballroom that features several chandeliers, marble columns, a floor built on springs to give a boost to dancers' feet, and a minstrel's gallery suspended from the ceiling with brass cords.
Address: 
3450 rue McTavish
Montreal, QC H3A 0E5
Canada
Building Code: 
000129