Women in Science: Challenges and Opportunities
Four prominent women scientists from The Royal Society of the UK and the Royal Society of Canada (RSC) will share their experiences and discuss the challenges faced by women embracing careers in science.
- Brenda Milner, Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery, McGill University
- Victoria Kaspi, Department of Physics, McGill University
- Rima Rozen, Montreal Children's Hospital, McGill University
- Jane Stewart, Department of Psychology, Concordia University
The event will be introduced by Patrick Holdich, British Consul General in Montreal, and moderated by Antonia Maioni, President-Elect, Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Roundtable in English, followed by a Q&A
- Buffet lunch will be provided.
- Event is free, but places are limited. Book your space now!
RSVP by January 17, 2013
rsvp.montreal [at] fco.gov.uk
or by phone at 514-822-3685