Horace Barlow talk: "Symmetry and the Computational Goals that Underly Perception"
25 Jul 2014 13:00to
- When entering the main MNI lobby turn left and go to the end of the hallway.
- Turn right and pass the first set of elevators on your right.
- Go to the second set of elevators that are near the Neurosurgery offices
on your right.
- Take the elevators down to 2B which is the Brain Imaging Centre..
- When exiting the elevators go right then right again past the reception desk.
- Go through a set of doors and go down the hall through the second set of doors.
- You are now entering the Molson Pavilion. Go down the hall and pass through
the third set of doors. You are now entering the Brain Tumour Research Centre.
- There are a set of elevators on your left near the third set of doors.
- Take the elevators down to 3B which is the bottom floor.
- The de Grandpré Communications Centre is on the right side of the
elevators when you exit.
Source Site: /mvr