McGill Faculty of Education is seeking candidates for two tenure-track positions; one in the Department of Kinesiology and Physical Education (KPE), and the other in the Department of Educational and Counselling Psychology (ECP).
- Read the job postings. Please note the application deadlines/timeline.
- Applications can be submitted through McGill's Workday Site. (New applicants will need to create an account.) Search Workday using JR0000019728 for the KPE position and JR0000018464 for the ECP position.
- Learn more about working at McGill University.
- Read about Employment Equity at McGill.
- Explore the McGill environment and corporate culture.
- McGill Research and Innovation unit and McGill Education's OFFERING both provide ongoing support for academic team members.
McGill Faculty of Education prides itself on its team of academic experts, providing a diverse, inclusive, and supportive environment with members who enjoy working at a beautiful historic campus in the heart of downtown Montreal.