Sept. 3, 2019 - City work on Peel St. to last until end of September
The City of Montreal has announced that they will continue working on Peel St. throughout the month of September 2019.
The work will be conducted from Monday to Saturday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and the street configuration will remain the same as in the last few weeks:
- Vehicles will only be able to travel north on Peel St., at a reduced speed
- One sidewalk will be closed and the other open, alternating.
- Access to buildings for pedestrians and service vehicles will be maintained at all times.
- Adapted transport service will remain available at the stop located east of the Stewart Biology Building.
- The final paving work is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, September 28, 2019. The street will be completely closed to vehicle traffic from Sherbrooke St. to Pine Ave.
- In both cases, pedestrian and reducedmobility access to McGill buildings will be maintained.
To reach the City of Montreal, you may call Ligne info-travaux at 514 872-3777, between 8:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, or from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends. At any other time, dial 311.