The McGill Master of Management in Finance (MMF) has been named the number two program in Canada and is one of the top-5 programs in North America, according to the 2022 QS Business Masters in Finance Ranking.
The QS World University Rankings places the McGill MMF 2nd in Canada and 19th internationally out of 179 programs, performing amongst the top 11% globally. The rankings were informed by five indicator groups: employability, alumni outcomes, value for money, thought leadership, and class and faculty diversity. Of these five criteria, the MMF program performed strongest in:
- Alumni outcomes (1st in Canada, 15th in the world)
- Value for money (1st in Canada)
- Employability (2nd in Canada, 20th in the world)
- Diversity (2nd in Canada)
- Thought leadership (2nd in Canada)