McCall MacBain Foundation partnered with McGill University to award 10 McCall MacBain International Fellowships for the academic year 2019-20.
Valued at up to CAD $23,500 each, these fellowships enable undergraduate students to spend a year abroad studying a foreign language, doing an academic exchange, and pursuing an internship.
- be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- be between the ages of 19 and 24 (inclusive) on January 1, 2019;
- be enrolled full-time in a first-entry undergraduate university program at McGill University towards your first degree, with a minimum CGPA of 3.0;
- have completed at least 3 academic terms of your first degree by August 2019 and have at least one term to complete after the Fellowship year (August 2020);
- be in good standing academically and non-academically with your university prior to departure; and
- have not left Canada to participate in a travel, work, volunteer, or study abroad experience independently (i.e. without parents) in a new language or culture for eight months or more during the last five years.
November 20, 2018, 4 p.m. EST