New to McGill? IT Services have much to offer! Get an overview of many of the services available to you as a new member of our McGill community by checking out this webinar (from last Fall’s virtual orientation event). Our IT experts walk you through many of the important services you may seek throughout your journey at McGill.
- myCourses & Lecture Recording: Using myCourses, lecture recording and quizzes, Zoom
- Collaboration: How to collaborate using Office 365 using Teams, Yammer, OneDrive and more
- IT Security: Many things we do these days are online. Learn how to stay “cyber” safe
- IT Policies: Learn how to play by the rules
- IT Service Desk: How to get support from IT and see the demo of the IT Support Site
- Common IT questions answered by our IT experts
Watch the recording. Note: Log in with your McGill credentials.
DISCLAIMER: This video was produced on September 17, 2020. The contest presented in the video has since expired and is invalid.
Visit the IT Services website to find resources tailored to your role and journey at McGill: