During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are now offering courses as webinars via MS Teams or Cisco Webex. See the list below.
Registration per course has been reduced to five attendees to accommodate the online format but if a course is full, select the waitlist and where demand is significant, we may schedule additional sessions. You may also select another date as a second option. Click on a course below and register via Minerva. For additional help, contact training.ics [at] mcgill.ca.
- GEN 300 – Banner Introduction
- HRIS 343, 345, 347 – Banner Human Resources Information System
- SIS 321, 384 – Banner Student Information System
- OFT 700 – Getting Started with Crystal Reports
- SIS 317 - Student Data Warehouse (via Crystal Reports)
- OFT 708 - Creating surveys using LimeSurvey
- OFT 710 - Lab for LimeSurvey & Office 365 Forms administrators