On Friday, May 13, members of the Desautels Faculty of Management gathered to celebrate the innovative and impactful research conducted by its scholars.
Fifteen professors were on hand to deliver two-minute presentations of their most interesting and research.
Before jumping into the presentations, Dean Yolande Chan took the time to highlight this year's Desautels Faculty Scholar awardees. Congratulations to this year's awardees!
Desautels Faculty Scholars:
- Prof. Robert David (Strategy & Organization)
- Prof. Daniel Ding (Operations Management, Information Systems)
- Prof. Warut Khern-am-nuai (Information Systems)
- Prof. Hongping Tan (Accounting)
- Prof. Emmanuelle Vaast (Information Systems)
Bensadoun School of Retail Management Scholars:
- Prof. Demetrios Vakratsas (Marketing)
- Prof. Javad Nasiry (Operations Management)
- Prof. Mehmet Gumus (Operations Management)
- Prof. Kunsoo Han (Information Systems)
Brojde Faculty Scholar:
- Prof. Anna Kim (Strategy & Organization)
Desmarais Faculty Scholar:
- Prof. Anisha Ghosh (Finance)