McGill's Digital Standards present an overview of the criteria for creating and managing McGill websites and online services including:
- Best practices
- Mandatory and legal obligations
- Industry standards regarding web production and other digital properties
Attendees will learn about McGill's Digital Standards and find out how to achieve the standards on McGill websites.
This course is mandatory for:
- WMS site managers
- WMS site editors
- VHost site owners or administrators
- Faculty-hosted site owners or administrators
- blogs.mcgill.ca administrators
To register for this course, please visit the Training Request Form on Minerva (McGill username and password required).
Not sure which courses to take? Head over to course requirements.