WS-100 Writing for the web at McGill
Find out how to write better text based on lessons learned from market research. We'll also look at techniques for optimizing content for the web.
This course covers:
- Constructing a clear portrait of your users
- Structuring your text for the web
- Optimizing of your content for search engines
- Separating meaning and presentation
- Writing URLs and other HTML tags
This course is mandatory for:
- WMS site managers
- WMS site editors
- VHost site owners or administrators
- Faculty-hosted site owners or administrators
To register for this course, please visit the Training Request Form on Minerva (McGill username and password required).
Not sure which courses to take? Head over to course requirements.