The Working Mind Training
Participants must attend both sessions on March 13 and March 15, 2023, to get certified.
The Working Mind (TWM), in partnership with the Mental Health Commission of Canada, is designed to promote mental health and reduce the stigma around mental illness in the workplace. By reducing stigma and discrimination, TWM helps organizations create a culture that fosters greater awareness and support for mental health. On completing the session, employees will be able to better:
- understand mental health and mental illness
- recognize its signs and indicators, in themselves and others
- reduce stigma and negative attitudes toward people with mental health problems
- support colleagues with mental health problems
- maintain their own mental health and improve their resilience.
- Access Minerva.
- In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select Organizational Development, and follow the instructions to register.