As the museum remains closed indefinitely and the university's sanitary measures do not allow us to travel for activities yet, we are proposing a virtual activity with an energetic guide who will give everyone a taste of the museum.
Come meet our resident Triceratops SARA and learn about the main characteristics of these magnificent animals.
Dive into the world of Palaeontology and learn how we excavate, transport and study the bone fossils. We will discuss tools, where we find dinosaurs and who digs for fossils!
Online activities are
- Suitable for an audience between 6 and 12 years old
- Kits contain enough materials for 15 participants
- Offered in English and French
- Duration: approximately 45 minutes to 1-hour, depending on the question period.
1-20 participants: $100
21-25 participants: $120
26-30 participants: $130
- A 45-50 minute presentation live, from the museum
And a mail delivered package containing the following materials for each participant:
- A letter of presentation from the museum's director
- Activity sheets to follow along during the activity
- A special colouring activity to complete after
- A special badge
- A postcard to remember your activity by