Virtual Town Hall
On Monday, September 18, Principal Saini and Provost Manfredi announced the results of an Internal Audit investigation into the asbestos-related building closures at Macdonald Campus earlier this year. A Task Force will ensure the implementation of all 25 recommendations in the Internal Audit report.
To learn more about the report, or about the Task Force’s Action Plan, please register now for one of two Town Halls that will take place on Friday, September 22:
- In-person at Macdonald Campus: 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Virtual: 2:00 to 3:30pm
At the Town Halls:
- Internal Audit will present the investigation’s findings.
- The Task Force will review their action plan to strengthen the University’s policies and processes.
- An independent asbestos expert will be on hand to discuss the health risks related to asbestos exposure.
- Your questions will be addressed at a Q&A period.
When you register, please share the questions that you would like our panellists to answer.
For more information about the report or the Task Force, please visit this website.