Save Energy, Save Money (Virtual)
Offered by the Health and Well-Being Program and the McGill Office of Sustainability
With the current inflation, it's more important than ever to save money where you can, and reducing your energy consumption is a great way to do that. Join Divya Sharma, Climate Officer, for a workshop on how saving energy can save you money and also help protect the environment!
In this interactive and informative session, you'll learn the benefits of conserving energy in your home. Divya will explain why reducing energy consumption saves money, and help you gain valuable insights into how you can save money by adopting energy-saving practices and technologies. She will also discuss the environmental benefits of conserving energy, including reducing your carbon footprint and helping to protect the planet for future generations.
The learning objectives for this session are:
- Why does energy cost money?
- The habit changes to reduce energy consumption
- Investing into significant energy-efficient products
- The environmental benefits of conserving energy
1. Click here to access Minerva.
2. In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select Health and Wellbeing Program Services, and follow the instructions to register.
The link to the session will be sent the morning of the presentation around 10 am. Registration closes on April 25 at 9 am.