Participants must attend all three sessions to complete the workshop
- October 20, 2021
- October 27, 2021
- November 3, 2021
The course includes a combination of lectures, demonstrations, and group work using real life case examples. Class size is limited to ensure a high level of interactivity.
The workshop is designed to provide participants with:
- A generic “5-step” framework for managing projects that is consistent with the worldwide “Project Management Institute Book of Knowledge”, and can be applied on any project;
- The ability to “read” project environments, detect and diagnose barriers and roadblocks, and prepare strategies for moving their projects forward;
- The skills and methods to apply at their workplaces immediately.
- A broad context of the subject and potential avenues for continued learning.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Position projects and deadlines within a common “5-step” framework;
- Quickly map out an action plan for moving a project forward, or getting a project back on track;
- Use and adapt key templates and processes supporting the 5-step framework;
- Understand the role and challenges of the “project manager” function; and
- Understand how a project management tool (ex: Microsoft Project) may help him/her fulfill this role.
1. Click here to access Minerva.
2. In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select Organizational Development, and follow the instructions to register