Human Resources’ Health and Well-being Program presents:
Parenting in the Time of COVID
with Dr. Tina Montreuil and Ms. Rayna Edels
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has led to unique changes in the home environment such as challenges balancing work, childcare, and self-care while managing your own and your child’s worries. While these changes have the potential to increase stress in the familial environment, they also provide a unique opportunity to develop stronger family relationships.
Developed specifically for McGill employees, this special 5 part series of the Parenting C.A.R.E. program, Parenting in the time of COVID, is customized to help you develop your parenting tools to effectively support your children and yourself in navigating the unique stressors associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.
REGISTER NOW to take part in this special program, including sessions on:
- Parenting during a Pandemic
- Communicating with your child about COVID-19
- Identifying and labelling difficult emotions
- Pathways to parent and child emotion regulation, and
- Identifying strategies, resources, and support systems
Thursday, May 21, 2020
Friday, May 29, 2020
Friday, June 5, 2020
Friday, June 12, 2020
Friday, June 19, 2020 12:30 – 2 pm*
* In order to obtain the full benefit from this interactive series, participants are encouraged as much as possible to participate live in each session. However, we recognize the challenge inherent in that commitment during these unusual times. Sessions will be made available to all staff for viewing after delivery.
For information or to register, click here
For questions, healthandwellbeing.hr [at] mcgill.ca (email here)