MUPP - Settlement Options Information Session
Thursday, February 9, 2023 12:00to13:30
Intended for members of the McGill University Pension Plan (MUPP) who need additional information on the settlement options available to them at retirement and is geared towards members who are closer to retirement.
Topics will include:
- What is the difference between retirement vs settlement?
- What is the difference between locked-in and non-locked-in?
- What are the internal and external settlement options?
- Learn more about: annuities, Life Income Funds (LIFs) and the Variable Benefit of the MUPP.
- Understand the process and timelines for settlement.
We recommend that, if possible, members of Part A (hybrid - joined prior to January 1, 2009) attend the MUPP - Hybrid (Part A) Information Session before attending a Settlement Option Information Session.
- Access Minerva
- In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select Pension Management and this course to register.
- The link to join via MS Teams will be sent closer to the date.