MUPP: General Information Session (virtual)
Tuesday, September 26, 2023 12:00to13:30
Intended for Part B members (defined contribution - joined on or after January 1, 2009) of the McGill University Pension Plan and newly hired employees contemplating joining the Plan.
Topics will include:
- Should I join?
- How much will I have to contribute?
- How much will the University contribute on my behalf?
- What investment options are available to me?
- How do I decide which investment options are appropriate for me?
- How do I make a change to my investment distribution?
- How can I better understand my pension statement?
- To register, please login to Minerva.
- In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select Pension Management, and follow the instructions to register.