Meal Planning on a Budget (Virtual)
Offered by Health and Wellness and the School of Human Nutrition. This session will be recorded.
With the return to our everyday lives and the rising cost of living, many of us struggle with the mental load of meal planning and budgeting for groceries. Did you know that with the right tools and strategies, meal planning is a time saving and enjoyable task that can help improve your health? Join Maurya Hart and Yara Al Khouli, students from the McGill Dietetics Stage Program (supervisor Mary Hendrickson MSc, RD), for an informative and practical session on meal planning 101. You’ll learn valuable tips and techniques for meal planning, budgeting, and reducing food waste. Don't miss this opportunity to gain hands-on learning experience to take control of your health.
During the session, you will learn:
- The importance of meal planning and how it can benefit your health and well-being
- How to plan ahead before heading to the store
- Strategies for navigating the grocery store and making healthy food choices
- Techniques for cooking and storing food in a healthy way
- Helpful resources and tools for meal planning
Click here to register through Minerva.
This is the same session as the one offered on March 23, 2023. Registration closes on September 25 at 9 am and the link to the session will be sent afterwards.