McGill’s Space Research Conference: What is our future in Space?
Leacock Building 855 rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Montreal, QC, H3A 2T7, CA
McGill’s Space Research Conference will bring major sectors of the international space and aerospace communities together for two days to examine space topics from multiple perspectives – including engineering, healthcare, law and space science – all with an eye on the future. Over the coming decades, as the aerospace sector shifts its focus towards enabling space travel, an integrated space and aerospace ecosystem is expected to emerge.
McGill’s Bicentennial Space Week provides a dedicated platform for the conference’s theme, What Is Our Future in Space?, as participants will journey far beyond 2021 to focus on critical space issues – 25, 50 and even 100 years in the future
Register and get access to additional Space Week events:
McGill Student Aero/Space Fair: Meet Canada’s next generation of space leaders! Discover the work led by McGill’s student space and aerospace clubs. May 2 to 6, 2022.
MADE in Space - McGill astronauts share their experiences: Public talk delivered by McGill astronauts, including Robert Thirsk and Dave Williams: evening of May 4, 2022.
- Cutting-edge scientific content
- World-class keynote speakers
- Student recruitment
- New ideas and insights from experts
500 expected attendees
- McGill astronauts
- Top researchers from engineering, healthcare, law and space science
- Heads of government space agencies
- Commercial space business leaders
- Students and young professionals in space areas
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Science
- Faculty of Science
- Office of the Vice-Principal, Research and Innovation
- Bicentennial Planning Office