Are you an undergraduate or graduate student? Interested in global health or infectious diseases? Want to speak with experts in the field? Sign up for McGill Students' Friends of MSF's Annual Global Health Case Competition 2021! Held over Zoom this January 30th and 31st, the case will challenge you to propose a solution to an infectious disease outbreak. Registration is by donation and all proceeds will go to Médecins Sans Frontières Canada. You will be tasked with this challenge: How will a country with limited resources navigate a resurgence of Ebola while simultaneously battling measles and COVID-19 epidemics?
- WHO: Undergraduate and graduate students
- WHAT: Design a plan to manage the resurgence of Ebola and the outbreak of COVID-19 in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, while also considering the ongoing measles epidemic and various other public health concerns.
- WHERE: Zoom (link will be provided closer to the date)
- WHEN: January 30th and 31st, 2021
- WHY: Learn about infectious diseases and healthcare in the DRC, practice your research and analytical skills, speak with experts in the field, network, and have fun!
To register, you need to complete both the Google and Eventbrite forms.