NOTE: Due to the pandemic, this course will be held remotely, via Webex or MS Teams. You will be provided information on how to attend once you register.
Target audience: Students, faculty, and staff
Duration: 45 minutes
Course format: Demonstration
Learn how to use Microsoft OneNote (a digital notebook) to capture, organize and share everything that matters to you.
- Type in notes or insert them from other apps and web pages.
- Record audio or draw your ideas.
- Use highlighting and tags for easy follow-up.
- Share notebooks to collaborate with others.
- Access your notebooks from any device.