Learn more about our new Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training at this live, online information session led by Alex Boussetta, industry professional and Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt. The session includes a question and answer period at the end.
Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2021
Time: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm EDT
Black Belt Certification
High certification standards are applied to ensure the highest level of knowledge, recognition, and credibility. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certificate will be awarded through McGill University and the Council for Six Sigma Certification and signed by a Certified Master Black Belt.
Black Belts will learn how to:
- Lead complex and multifunctional process improvement or process design projects
- Manage projects using a roadmap that encompasses change management
- Identify and optimize the key factors that are linked to the customers needs in a process or product
- Analyze data and information to demonstrate and prove the way forward
- Achieve successful breakthroughs in environments where resistance is a challenge
You'll be given the tools and training for strategic deployment planning, change management, team decision making, analysis, statistics, project management, and artificial intelligence .
The next Online Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training begins on October 15, 2021. Learn more
Program for Operations Excellence
McGill University's Program for Operations Excellence offers training opportunities by accredited training providers that are tailored to meet the needs of corporate executives and professionals.
The Council for Six Sigma Certification is a professional accrediting body within the Six Sigma industry. The accredited training providers are rigorously reviewed to ensure that they meet an extensive checklist of compliance.