In March 2021, the Tri-Agency launched a Research Data Management (RDM) Policy with the objectives of promoting RDM and data stewardship practices among Canadian researchers. The Policy requires each post-secondary institution and research hospital eligible to administer Tri-Agency funds to create and publicly post an institutional RDM strategy by March 1st, 2023. The Research Data Management Working Group is leading this effort in developing the McGill RDM Strategy.
This RDM strategy will lay the groundwork for a meaningful and robust RDM future at McGill by focusing on the needs and priorities of our research community. Your input and suggestions will help us in creating an effective RDM strategy to ensure research excellence at McGill.
Click here to access: McGill Institutional Research Data Management Strategy Draft v2.0
Join us in our RDM Strategy info sessions and town halls to learn more about the development of the McGill Institutional RDM Strategy.
- For Social Sciences & Humanities (SSHRC Funded) Researchers: October 13th, 2022 from noon to 1pm
- For Natural Sciences & Engineering (NSERC Funded) Researchers: October 18th, 2022 from noon to 1pm
- For Medicine and Health Sciences (CIHR Funded) Researchers: October 20th, 2022 from noon to 1pm
You may also provide feedback directly by emailing us at drs[at]mcgill.ca.
Past Info Sessions:
- July 11th, 2022 from noon to 1pm
- July 21st, 2022 from noon to 1pm
- August 1st, 2022 from 3pm to 4pm
- September 16th, 2022 from noon to 1pm