Info Session: Graduate Certificate in CPA Professional Education
Looking to earn your CPA designation and enter a rewarding career? Attend our information session to learn more about our Graduate Certificate in CPA Professional Education program, which provides a pathway to the next step in your career. In this session, the Program Coordinator, Melissa Rosen, CPA auditor, CA, who has more than 11 years of experience working in the accounting field, will provide you with details on how to become a CPA, an overview of our program and the admission requirements.
The discussion will cover topics such as:
- What is the CPA designation?
- Is it possible to become a CPA if you hold a degree other than a B. Com (Major or Honours in Accounting)?
- Benefits of the CPA designation and how it can open the door for an in-demand and fulfilling career
- Overview of the Graduate Certificate in CPA Professional Education program, including courses, schedule and admission requirements
- The unique advantages of this program and how it can provide you with the tools you need to earn the CPA designation
You will also have the opportunity to ask questions, so join us to learn more about the program and the profession!
Light refreshments will be served.
Register at scs-cpa.eventbrite.ca
For more information please contact cpa.scs [at] mcgill.ca