The Student Wellness Hub will have nurses appointments available for the Gardasil-9 vaccine on Wednesday, January 29th 2020. Students are asked to call the Student Wellness Hub at (514) 398-6017 between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM to book an appointment.
Please note we cannot sell the vaccine or provide it to you unless you qualify for the vaccine under the Quebec Immunization Program. As per the program eligibility criteria, the following individuals are eligible for the free vaccine:
- Girls aged 9 to 17
- In Grade 4 of primary school or who have done Grade 4 since 2016-2017
- Aged 9 to 13 who are at risk of exposure to HPV
- In Secondary 3, when their immunization status is updated
- Aged 9 to 17 who attend rehabilitation centres for youth in difficulty, who are under the care of youth protection services or who are homeless.
- People aged 26 or under who:
- Have a weakened immune system
- Are infected with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Men aged 26 or under who have or plan to have sex with men
All other students must bring their vaccine with them. The Student Wellness Hub can store your vaccine for the day of your scheduled appointment in order to maintain the cold-chain and preserve the vaccine integrity.