The objectives of the session:
- Obtain information and tips to raise kids who are financially independent and responsible
- Better understand the challenges of raising money-smart kids
- Learn how to address age-appropriate money-related topics with young kids, pre-teens, teenagers and emerging adults
Facilitator: Antoine Boustani, CPA
This educational session is sponsored by the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada).
1. Click here to access Minerva.
2. In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select Health and Wellbeing Program Services, and follow the instructions to register.
For more information regarding registration, and general inquiries please contact healthandwellbeing.hr [at] mcgill.ca