McGill is excited to be a Host Institution for this year’s Global Conference on Sustainability in Higher Education, a virtual conference taking place October 12-14.
GCSHE offers 3 full days of live content and networking, plus eighty days of on-demand access (through December 31).
With a theme of “The future is …”, this year’s Global Conference on Sustainability in Higher Education reflects the uncertainty about the future that many feel and invites participants to recommit themselves to the urgent work of building a future that is sustainable, equitable, and resilient. GCSHE seeks to highlight inspiring examples of higher education leadership that empower participants to envision and create such a future. Ultimately, the future is ours to make.
As a Host Institution, we have 200 registration passes for our campus only, as well as unique opportunities to be recognized for our commitment to sustainability. Sign up using the instructions below to gain free access to this great event:
As a Host Institution, we have 200 registration passes for our campus. Sign up using the instructions below to gain free access to this great event:
- Click here to register (select Attendee).
- Fill out all the relevant fields.
- Use your institutional email address only. The Discount Code is linked to your institution’s email domain (@mcgill.ca/ [at] mail.mcgill.ca). Other email addresses (such as Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo) will not work with the Discount Code and will be deleted.
- After entering your ticket, but before clicking Checkout, enter the following Promotional Code and hit Apply: MCGILL090821
- This will drop your total to $0.00.
- Complete your registration.
NOTE: The registration deadline is October 14, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the Office of Sustainability at sustainability [at] mcgill.ca.