Looking to earn your CFA® designation? Attend our free Info Session to learn what the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) credential is and how it can help your career.
Led by McGill Faculty Lecturer and CFA® Charter Holder, Eduardo Lima, MBA, PhD., with special guests from the CFA® Institute, the session will demystify the requirements to obtain the CFA® designation and offer strategies and tips for preparing for and successfully passing the exam.
We will explore topics such as:
- What is the CFA® designation and how can it help you jump start your career
- Benefits of the CFA® charter compared to alternative education (MBAs, Master's degrees, CPA and other finance-related professional designations)
- What it takes to pass the Level I exam and take the first step towards becoming a CFA® Charterholder
- Tips to help you study more effectively
- Test-taking tips and tricks that will help you save time and avoid pitfalls on exam day
- Resources to help you better prepare for the exam
We will also present the McGill CFA® Level I Exam Preparation Workshop and how it can help you boost your chances of earning the CFA® designation.
Learn more about the Exam Preparation Workshop at mcgill.ca/scs-cfa1
For questions about this event, contact pd.conted [at] mcgill.ca