Looking to earn your CFA® designation? Attend our free Info Session to learn what the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) credential is and how it can help your career. In this session, representatives of the CFA® Institute and of McGill University’s School of Continuing Studies will demystify the requirements to obtain the CFA® designation, and will offer strategies and tips for preparing for and successfully passing the exam, as well as answer your questions!
Topics covered include:
- What is the CFA® designation and how can it help you jump start your career
- Benefits of the CFA® charter compared to alternative education (MBAs, Master's degrees, CPA and other finance-related professional designations)
- What it takes to pass the Level I exam and take the first step towards becoming a CFA® Charterholder
- Tips to help you study more effectively
- Test-taking tips and tricks that will help you save time and avoid pitfalls on exam day
- Resources to help you better prepare for the exam
We will also present the McGill CFA® Level I Exam Preparation Workshop and how it can help you boost your chances of earning the CFA® designation. Learn more at mcgill.ca/scs-cfa1
Register for the info session here.
For questions about this event, contact pd.conted [at] mcgill.ca