Gender Diversity and Inclusive Language: Creating Space for 2SLGBTQIA+ Communities in the Workplace
Are you interested in creating a workplace that is welcoming and inclusive of 2SLGBTQIA+ people but not sure exactly how to do this? This 2-hour interactive workshop provides a concise introduction to gender diversity and inclusive language.
At end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand key concepts related to gender and sexual orientation
- Recognize stereotypes and systemic barriers faced by 2SLGBTQIA+ individuals in the workplace
- Integrate inclusive language into everyday interactions
- Develop and deploy strategies to ensure your workplace is welcoming and inclusive of 2SLGBTQIA+ people
McGill staff, please follow the steps below to complete your registration.
1. Access Minerva.
2. In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select Organizational Development, and follow the instructions to register.