In this session you will:
- Learn how to address age-appropriate money-related topics with young kids, pre-teens, teenagers and emerging adults
- Tips on allowance, budgeting, credit cards, cell phones, virtual spending
- Better understand the challenges of raising money-smart kids
This educational session is sponsored by the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada).
Facilitator: Antoine Boustani (CPA Canada)
1. Click here to access Minerva.
2. In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select Health and Well-being Program, and follow the instructions to register.