In this session you will:
- Develop effective strategies to minimize the amount of tax paid
- Understand basic tax law
- Learn how to be proactive in tax planning and detailed record keeping
- Understand the three main categories for tax planning, reducing income subject to tax, maximizing deductions, using all allowable tax credits
- Learn simple tips and tools to save money
This educational session is sponsored by the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada).
Facilitator: Susanna Oreskovic (CPA Canada)
1. Click here to access Minerva.
2. In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select Health and Well-being Program, and follow the instructions to register.