Offered by the Health and Well-being Program
This session is a part of the Financial Wellness Series which provides financial literacy, tools and resources around finances to support your overall well-being. This educational session is sponsored by the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada).
In this session you will:
- Learn how-to self-assess your level of financial fitness
- Learn the 10 healthy habits of financial management
- Obtain resources to help you get your finances in order
About the Speaker: Ted Wheatley (CPA Canada) is a financial services professional who has worked in the North American banking and insurance industry for over 30 years. He is a Chartered Professional Accountant and a financial advisor providing insurance, wealth, and retirement products & solutions to business professionals and their families.
1. Click here to access Minerva.
2. In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select Health and Wellbeing Program Services, and follow the instructions to register.
For more information regarding registration, and general inquiries please contact healthandwellbeing.hr [at] mcgill.ca