The Office for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and the Department of Psychiatry at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences of McGill University invite you to join us for the inaugural virtual conference series, Essentials of Psychiatry: An Overview for Family Physicians and other Specialists.
This four-part webinar series will welcome family physicians and other medical specialists, residents and medical students, nurse practitioners and other health care professionals.
- Presentations, interpretations and implications about the latest clinical research in mental health by some of McGill University’s most prominent psychiatric clinicians and researchers;
- Four live webinar sessions of three-hours each, a total of 12+ hours of programming;
- All sessions will be available as on-demand online learning modules for one (1) full year to offer flexibility;
- All presentations will be delivered in English.
Program invitation and full course schedule attached.
Whether you’re at home, the office or on campus, we look forward to your participation.
- Live events will take place on the following Thursdays: February 11, March 18, April 22 and May 13, 2021*
- From 13:00 to 16:15 (ET)
- Live webinar via Zoom or on-demand learning modules to facilitate learning.
* Each of the four live sessions will be eligible for RAMQ reimbursement for professional development in Quebec (Annexes 19 & 44)
Note: An early bird discount of 15% will apply to registrations processed before Friday, January 8, 2021, and taxes (GST & QST) are not included in above prices.
For more information, visit our website: cpd.mcgill.ca/EssentialsofPsychiatry
To register, click here.
Please find attached a useful guide that can help answer any of your registration questions.
Have any questions? Contact: cpdcourses.med [at] mcgill.ca