Offered by the Equity and Diversity Team, Office of the Provost and Vice-Principal (Academic)
This series of workshops provides an environment for student affairs professionals to learn about topics related to equity, diversity, and inclusion, and how they apply in their roles working with students. This series is designed to follow each other, however there are no prerequisites to attend any of the sessions. Topics discussed will include: unpacking your unconscious biases, microaggressions in student advising, systemic barriers and their impacts on students, and discovering equity resources at McGill. This series will also include case scenarios, and opportunities for interaction with multiple representatives from the Equity Team.
Participants must attend all three sessions to complete the workshop, sessions are scheduled as the following:
- October 15, 202, 10:00 - 12:00
- November 11, 2021, 2:00 - 4:00
- December 9, 2021, 2:00 - 4:00
1. Click here to access Minerva.
2. In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select Organizational Development, and follow the instructions to register